Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3/5/14 - One day til 4

My baby Gem will be 4 years old tomorrow.  It is hard for me to wrap my head around that.  I was right there with my baby girl when Kristin's joy was born.  She has been a bundle of joy, chaos, love, tears, giggles, dirty diapers and that was just me!!  She has been a Joy to me and is becoming more of a Joy to me.  She helps me come in her house and helps get around.  I love her more each day.  We've had so many good times.

For the past couple of days I have been going through a very rough MS episode.  It feels like I'm losing touch with reality.  Don't know what to do about that.  I can barely function throughout the day.  I can take care of myself, David cooks but he's been doing that for a while anyway.  I know I have many things to make decisions about but I am unable to sit down and do it.

No comments :

Post a Comment