3/5/14 - One day til 4

My baby Gem will be 4 years old tomorrow.  It is hard for me to wrap my head around that.  I was right there with my baby girl when Kristin's joy was born.  She has been a bundle of joy, chaos, love, tears, giggles, dirty diapers and that was just me!!  She has been a Joy to me and is becoming more of a Joy to me.  She helps me come in her house and helps get around.  I love her more each day.  We've had so many good times.

For the past couple of days I have been going through a very rough MS episode.  It feels like I'm losing touch with reality.  Don't know what to do about that.  I can barely function throughout the day.  I can take care of myself, David cooks but he's been doing that for a while anyway.  I know I have many things to make decisions about but I am unable to sit down and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...