Friday, July 25, 2014

7/25/14 - spoiler alert Whine du jour

Up at 0430 hrs (still use military time after all these years), before the mockingbird even.  I have way too much stress.  What you say?  My body and brain haven't been in sync.  My body doesn't work right and neither does my brain.  I'm walking like a drunk and I haven't even had a glass of wine.  Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms.  I HATE MS!!!

So instead of boring you with my whining I shall bid you adieu.  For today anyway.

Better days are coming (soon I hope!)

2 comments :

  1. Kristinn EysteinssonJuly 27, 2014 at 7:05 PM

    I wish I was there to give you a hug and let you know in person that you are loved. I pray for you and your situation every day.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie. You are a kind and dear friend. Thank you for the prayers, they are always wanted and needed.
      I wish you were here too so you could come out to Camp with us.

      Delete