8/14/14 - Why am I up this early?? Caramel Apple Cinnamon Bars by Averie Cooks

I woke up at 0415, what the heck?  I had a busy day yesterday so I thought that I'd sleep better and longer. Nope!  Yesterday I got some grandkids lovin'.  Baby Nash is still so tiny but he's filling out.  He feels like a feather compared to Cali when I was rocking them both.  Cali loves her little brother and I'm sure he'll love her.  She's a great big sister.

I've got another busy day today because I'm taking Mom clothes shopping and then to get her hair done. I'm glad I rested Tuesday.  Do you call this minutiae?  Well I've got a lot of minutiae.

I am a professional reader.  I've been selected to a few sites that offer books for reviews.  I told Mom about my new job and she said "What's it pay?".  I said "Books!!", what better pay is that?  

Anyway...guess what I found?  You don't have to go to the State Fair for these babies.


Averie Sunshine has written two cookbooks that look so yummy you could eat the covers.  She's just a little thing (I don't think she eats what she bakes lol).  I'm wondering how these cooks keep so slim.  Well if you know me you can tell I like to eat and I'd like to eat these bars.  I'm not much of a summer baker so I'm getting excited for fall and winter.  When you see David and I in the spring we'll be waddling.  Give Averie a look and bake up some love.

Hey Averie, if you need a blog review of your next cookbook let me know ;)

Better days are coming...in the fall when I bake some of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...