8/2/14 - Nash Anthony!! - ETA Cali!!

I am a GiGi again.  Nash Anthony was born last night at 10:03, he weighed 5lbs, 11.8oz and is 19 inches long.  He looks like his Daddy!  Kristin and Richard are both doing great.  I'm sure my princess Cali will be doing a lot of kissing and hugging of her baby brother today.  They are a wonderful young family and I pray God's rich blessings on them.

Yesterday afternoon while I was having lunch in the hospital cafeteria Richard brought Cali to me. We shared my lunch and upon leaving she wanted to buy herself and Nash a teddy bear.  After she touched everything in the hospital store we left to see how Mommy was.  Across from one set of elevators is a Chapel.  Cali went in the chapel and wanted to know all about it.  There is a place to kneel and pray.  I explained to her that people come in here and pray to Jesus.  She then asked if Jesus responded and I told her yes.  She wanted me to pray that Mommy and Nash would be ok.  I kneeled to pray and asked her to join but she wanted to just sit.  I prayed to Jesus that Mommy and Nash would be ok.  Then we went to leave and she asked me where I was going and I said to see Mommy and Daddy and she said, "We can't leave, we have to wait for Jesus to talk back."  Out of the mouths of babes!


#cutestbabies #GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...