10/10/15 - Busy days

Yesterday I was able to get Miss Edna's grass cut, good thing, it rained last night. Today I want to make sure everything is out of the house, carport closet and garage. First showing of the house is Monday. I pray the house sells quickly. 
 
Do you get that feeling that the rest of your life is about to start? I want to go, enjoy everything I can and see the country. I have wanderlust again and this time I want to enjoy it camping.
 
My eyelid is twitching, has since yesterday, very annoying.  I think after I'm satisfied with how the house and yard looks I will sleep for days. My body says...Girl are you crazy? Not again today?
 
Ok, I'm off...back to work!
 
Better days are coming...when the house sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...