10/7/15 - What a way to end a busy day

Yesterday I got so much done. I cut the grass at the house for sale, ran the weed eater, sprayed weeds, used the blower to get recent cobwebs down AND got to see the best two babies in the world.

George and Jason took the rest of the shed down and hauled it to the dump. Jason will be back this morning to finish the cleanup. They had it down and apart in no time. Jason power washed the house last week so it's looking great! Lt. Briggs put the for sale sign up yesterday so I'm praying for a quick sale.

I spent a few hours with the kids last night and even though I was hurting and exhausted they rejuvenate me. They are two sweet babies. When Cali is showing me boo-boos she refers to herself as "Your baby girl". Nash was a Mama's boy last night but he did bring me a book to read. He's so adorable I just want to hug and kiss him until he squirms out of my lap. I got to snuggle with my baby girl and read to her. I put her to bed and asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up...a teacher. That assures me she has a good one at school. She then proceeded to tell me all she would do in her classroom. What an imagination! Before I left her to fall asleep I prayed that God would send his angels to watch over her. And I pray the same for Nash, his Daddy and Mommy and for TiTi (Meghan). After the kids were asleep I got to spend time with Kristin without being interrupted a million times lol. Richard was at college, proud of that man. He is getting training in the electrical field. He is a good husband, father and provider. Just what a mother wants for her daughter.

Today I am mowing our lawn...I think that's all I have planned this morning. David's hip has been bothering him for about a week. The doctor thinks it may be his back. I'm hoping and praying that he will be healed.

My cuppa is empty so I best be at something while I have some energy in me.

Even though this old world seems upside down, I know better days are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...