Today I celebrate the 29th anniversary of my 29th birthday. How cool is that?!! Why am I up at 3 am? It surely isn't from excitement. Remember when you were a kid and you couldn't wait to wake up on Christmas morning and your birthday? I can blame it on MS but I give that guy a bad rap all the time. Even though he deserves it because, well, #MSSucks. I should have baked myself a cake yesterday and then I could be enjoying some cake and milk. I didn't, eye roll. So here I am, up early. Oh, by the way, hang on to your hats. You think POTUS Trump is going to be bad...wait until you get a load of this!
POTUS Dawn Lewis
- Defund NASA (that's around 19 billion)
- Make English our official language
- Defund ESL and any Spanish immersion programs
- Defund and replace Michelle Obama's school lunch crap
- Defund packaging in anything other than English
- Defund and replace common core for common sense
- Build housing for any of our Veteran's that are homeless
- Quell the recidivism rate in our prison's
- Make term limits for Federal, State and Local politicians
- Remove silent letters from words
Ok, that's my list for starters. I'll update this as I begin preparing for my run in 2020.
Now for more pressing things, right now, that make my brain itchy.
Sword - it's pronounced "sord", do NOT pronounce the "w".
"How long have you lived there for?" Seriously, save your breath and the word "for".
"I need to ax you a question." Ax is a tool so stop being a tool and say "ask".
"Like I totally need my blankie and binkie after this election." Stop using "like" in every sentence.
African-American, they are blacks. They were not naturalized like someone who has moved here from another country and has legally been made a citizen, e.g., Italian-American.
Are there things that absolutely drive you mad when someone says it? Comment below, you may be featured in an upcoming blog post.