Friday, November 18, 2016

11/18/16 - Celebrate with me!

This post is my 100th!  I sit here today in a lot of pain.  My legs are killing me, my head hurts on the side and I'm exhausted.  So in other words, #MSSucks!!

I could go back to sleep and I just might.  My alarm is set to get Cali off the bus.  My eyes are drooping.  I woke up at 0430, which is kinda normal for me.  I did take a pain pill, which just takes the edge off the pain.

Not much of a 100th post is it?  This is my life.  This is why I can't plan things, one day I function alright, the next I might be in bed.  It's the nature of the MS Beast, it steals your life, one day at a time.

#keepDawnweird
#MSSucks
#keepDawnsnarky

Romans 8:18  For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.


No comments :

Post a Comment