Thursday, November 3, 2016

11/3/16 - Short and sweet (kinda like me)

Last night I was to attend a meeting and present an update, didn't make it.  My excuse...MS.  All day yesterday I was overly exhausted and in a lot of pain.  The meeting was at 7:30 pm.

I went to sleep.

I missed 2 texts messages.

I missed 2 phone calls.

I slept through both of those things and woke up around 1:30 am to take the dog out.  Crawled back into bed and went back to sleep until around 5:30 am.

I do feel better this morning, at least not so exhausted.  The pain level is down some too, thank God.

Today I'm going with a friend that has MS and Fibromyalgia to get a MRI.  She's allergic to the contrast they usually use and will be getting a different one.  She's unsure if the different contrast will cause an allergic reaction, that's where I come in.  I hope she makes out fine.

Now I need to get up from here, pack a bag, change my clothes and get ready to go.

An old picture I found

No comments :

Post a Comment