12/10/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 10 - Donald J. Trump

So I'm testing keyword searches.  I figure I'd jump on the bandwagon of talking about Donald J. Trump.  Donald J. Trump will be sworn in in a little over a month.  I will be at Meghan's when he is.  I don't know if we will watch Donald J. Trump be sworn in as the 45th POTUS.  Donald J. Trump says "yuge" instead of "huge".  Funny huh?

Anyway...

Last night while I was flipping through the channels I stopped on Hardball with Chris Matthews.  I will watch him for a few minutes because his mouth is straight across and looks like a puppet.  While watching him, his cell phone rang twice.  Seriously!  I heard it.  Here is the YouTube from last nights broadcast.  Skip to 12:35 and then the second time is 13:09.  Turn the volume up.  Seriously!  It made me LOL.  Wouldn't a "news caster" either turn his cell phone off OR at least silence it?  COME ON!



So far #Igotdots is winning for my hashtag.  So start using it!  Just put it anywhere you are posting.  Lets get it trending.

Writing prompt for 12/11/16:

Post a YouTube video of something you think is funny.

or

Do you watch YouTube often?  Post one of your subscribed channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...