12/11/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 11 - Autoimmune diseases suck

Autoimmune diseases can affect almost any part of the body, including the heart, brain, nerves, muscles, skin, eyes, joints, lungs, kidneys, glands, the digestive tract, and blood vessels. The classic sign of an autoimmune disease is inflammation, which can cause redness, heat, pain, and swelling.

I just found out another girlfriend of mine has an autoimmune disease.  That's enough!  I'm sick of it, I'm sick of finding out that another friend is suffering.  This stuff affects women more than men.  I have a neighbor who, like myself, has Multiple Sclerosis.  All of her siblings has an autoimmune disease while most of them have MS.

I have another cold and my left eye looks to have pink eye.  I keep asking doctors if I am more susceptible to colds and they tell me no.  I disagree, while my body is fighting it's own cells I believe it can't fight off the common cold.

So, once again I'm unable to enjoy life.  I am supposed to celebrate a young man's birthday today with family.  I can't go because I don't want to infect anyone else and I don't want to get anymore germs from someone else.

Pat Ricky, this is for you  I love you buddy.  I hope you have a great time at Tokyo.

The other day I was complaining to David, you know, the old "woe is me".  I do that a lot.  Poor David has to hear so much complaining from me.  Later that day or the next I was listening to Audible, The Bible Experience, the book of Romans.  Then it smacked me upside the head, Romans 9: 20-21

20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

BAM!!  Yup, I think I still have the knot on my head.  It puts it into perspective.  Will I stop complaining, probably not but hopefully less.  When I get mad at God I need to remember that He is the potter and I am just the clay.

Writing prompt for 12/12/16:

Write about something that gives you comfort or strength.

or

Write about something that affects you strongly.

Love to you all.  Love and prayers to my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...