12/1/16 - Now what? I survived NaBloPoMo

I made it through NaBloPoMo, posted every day in November. Now what should I do?  Well first I need to wash the dishes, which you know from previous posts I hate doing.  I put it in my mind that I'm going to keep up with them, but I don't.  Anyway...

I am so backed up on my reviews.  My last review was October.  So now that I'm finished with posting every day here, you may see me here

I'm almost done Christmas shopping.  Something was just delivered by the USPS but I haven't gotten up to retrieve the package.  Kristin picked up some things for me on Black Thursday.  The rest I've shopped online.  When the girls were young I loved Christmas and all the mysteries it holds.  Now that they are grown it isn't as exciting.

I did get David something he doesn't know about.  This is also a test to see if he reads my blog.

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. - Mark Twain
So keep on laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...