12/12/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 12 - Mumps

When my brothers had mumps I was so chubby that they couldn't tell if I did.



Look at that smooshy face!  I think if I looked through some stuff in the basement I would probably find that bedspread.  Mom said she had to sleep holding my hand through the crib.  I bet her arm got cold.  Such the spoiled baby.  But who could help it, look at that smooshy face!

At the time, I think, the only way to tell if you had mumps was a swollen jaw or neck.  Yup, I had both.  If my doctor asked me if I had mumps I'd tell them probably, well maybe, who knows, I was smooshy!

I changed my template today.  I wanted something a little different.  Blogger is limited on their templates and especially on their fonts.

I think I'll find some different fonts and use them.  I think I can edit my html code for that.  If I screw it up, it's been nice knowing you.
 
What do you want to write for tomorrow?  How cute my smooshy face is?  Go ahead then.
 
Writing prompt for 12/13/16
 
Write about how cute my smooshy face is.
 
or
 
Write about how cute your smooshy face is.
 
Hey, keep it real babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...