12/13/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 13 - Zoned out

I've been fiddling all morning with my blog design.  I had some good ideas of what to write today.  In fact, last night I was thinking I could go ahead and write my blog post and then publish it today.

Zoned out
I have that thousand-yard stare going on.  I'm thinking, "I wish my brain would work.".  Oy vey!

I'm not as beautiful as she.  Sharbat Gula.jpg The stare may be similar.

It's not as ridiculous as this.  Angry Stare

I do like this one, reminds me of me. 

If you are wondering why I'm so late in writing, this is it.  Staring off into space wishing my brain would work.  I do write down my ideas but, I looked it over and couldn't find anything that I felt like writing or researching.  I love y'all.  I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday.

Writing prompts for tomorrow, 12/14/16

It's hump day, how will you rejoice?

or

Write about a day that your brain wouldn't work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...