12/14/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 14 - Christmas movies

One reason I love this time of year (or at least I used to) are the Christmas movies.  The bad part is they don't air them much, if at all.

What are your favorites?  Mine are, in no certain order (because I just can't do order):

It's a Wonderful Life (yes, I always cry at the end)
White Christmas
Holiday Inn
The Santa Clause
Home Alone
Miracle on 34th street (1947)
Scrooge (1951)
How the Grinch stole Christmas

Did your favorite make my cut?  Comment below or on social media.

I do have a free rental of It's a Wonderful Life from Microsoft rewards, I haven't watched it yet and yes I'll cry.

Your writing prompt for tomorrow 12/15/16

What is your favorite Christmas memory?

or

Do you celebrate Christmas out of tradition or because of Jesus' birth?

Love y'all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...