12/19/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 19 - Moe's & Toes, Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca

Yesterday was our Moe's and Toes day.  Janis was running her fool head off trying to get her Christmas shopping done but met us at Toes.  Rebecca, Donna and I went to Toes first, then Moe's.  I didn't want a mani because my thumbnail is mucked up.  The other girls got both a mani and a pedi.  Don't we sound posh?  Getting a mani/pedi?  Well we are and to prove it we go to Moe's Southwest Grill to eat with the little people.

Since I wasn't getting a mani I decided to get an herbal pedi.  That just involves them schmaltzing (yeah, it's not a word, sue me!) my legs with herb stuff and some sort of oil, wrapping my legs in cling wrap and putting hot towels around them.  It did feel good and certainly smelled good but not worth the money involved.  The best part is always the hot, oiled stones they rub on my legs.  My MS hurts/stings/tingles my legs the worst so this part feels really good.

She used a cheese grater on my feet.  The sad part about it, what it produced, looked like grated parmesan. 
Rebecca, Donna and I stayed at Moe's for a long time talking and giggling.  Shhhh...don't tell her I said this, but we were actually waiting for Donna to finish eating.

Good friends, good fun and good food, all healing for the soul.

Now I'll see if Rebecca reads all the way down to here.  Rebecca and Allen sitting in a tree, k-I-s-s-I-n-g.  Shit!  I can't use the lower case "I".

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...