12/26/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 26 - Twas the day after Christmas

and all through the house,

there are Barbie clothes,
Hulk hands,
tiny engines,
dog toys,
cat toys,
tired Mommy and Daddy,
happy kids...and no mouse.

The kids had a great Christmas!  They even got bikes!  Well Nash liked Cali's bike best at first but, he got the hang of his.  Cali got dolls galore and spent most of her day playing with them.  Nash was so excited by his toys he went from one, to another, to another until Daddy put together the hockey field goal.

We Skyped with Meghan, she cried the whole darn time, ok, that may be hyperbole but she cried.  Ha!  Didn't even have to be from a card.  We missed her, me especially.  I can't wait to see her next month and hug her.

I had plans to make chili for all of us, that didn't happen.  I got back from the kids house and plopped on the couch.  My legs were and still are killing me.  I only asked for one day pain free, disappointed again.

So hopefully today I'll get the gumption to make the chili.  Have I told you before that MS sucks?  Well it does!  I hate having dots, I hate hurting...you know the drill.  SOSDD

Thank you Richard and Kristin for having us over for Christmas brunch and for letting me enjoy the rapture of Christmas through my grandbaby's eyes.

Image result for kissing lipslove y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...