12/28/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 28 - The day after

I saw my pain management doctor this morning.  She refilled my pain pills but Walgreen's has to order it, again.

The day after watching Cali and Nash is going to be a restful one.  I was mad that I couldn't post the pictures as I went along yesterday.  I didn't have my laptop with me.

He woke up from his nap and did this and went back to sleep.

The Avengers were taking a nap and needed a little blankie.

They were laying under a couch cushion.

GiGi lets us climb trees in our jammies.



They are the cutest kids!  I love spending time with them.  They are my joy and we all need a little joy in our lives.

Image result for kissing lipsI love y'all.  I especially love these babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...