Wednesday, December 28, 2016

12/28/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 28 - The day after

I saw my pain management doctor this morning.  She refilled my pain pills but Walgreen's has to order it, again.

The day after watching Cali and Nash is going to be a restful one.  I was mad that I couldn't post the pictures as I went along yesterday.  I didn't have my laptop with me.

He woke up from his nap and did this and went back to sleep.

The Avengers were taking a nap and needed a little blankie.

They were laying under a couch cushion.

GiGi lets us climb trees in our jammies.



They are the cutest kids!  I love spending time with them.  They are my joy and we all need a little joy in our lives.

Image result for kissing lipsI love y'all.  I especially love these babies.


No comments :

Post a Comment