12/30/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 30 - New Years Eve, Eve

I'm watching my grandbabies today. You know what that means right?

Cali is so soft and snugly. Her cheeks are so kissable. She gives the best hugs. She loves her brother.

Nash is singing so beautifully. He gives the best kisses. His soft face is so kissable. He loves his big sister.

I love these babies so much. I am so blessed to have them in my life. They are my joy.



Do you make resolutions?

I've kept mine, well so far. My resolution for the past decades of New Years has been the same, not to kill anyone. So far, so good.

I love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I also make the same resolution every year. I resolve not to make any resolutions during the next year. One of these days I will be able to keep it, but I haven't so far.

    ReplyDelete

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...