12/4/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 4 - When did back-up singers become back-up dancers?

When I see modern singers have all these elaborate back-up dancers I find it odd.  Just sit objectively and watch, say a BeyoncĂ© (even though I can't stand the chick and I wish she would fall off the edge of the earth) sing and dance.  Pay close attention to the back-up dancers.  Does that not look ridiculous to you?  Could she not do this routine without the other dancers?


Her dance moves are ridiculous enough but those other girls, queer.  And when I say "queer" I mean odd.

Now on the other hand...


They don't need no stinking back-up dancers.

One example of how I #keepDawnweird.  Some things just strike me as queer.  I have quite a few.

Here are your writing prompts for 12/5/16:

Write about something you think is odd or queer.

or

Post a video of you being odd or something you think is odd.

Don't be afraid to write.  You know you have it in you.  Remember to post back here or in a response on my Facebook page.

#DaDecBloPoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...