12/5/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 5 - Brain dump part 2

I need to wrap presents.  I need to cook dinner tonight...ugh.  Why do people hate Mondays so much?  Why do I hate Mondays so much?  Why did it have to rain today?  I really hate rain.  I really hate rain on Mondays.  I need to straighten up my house...badly.  All I have to do is take a little piece at a time, like eating an elephant.  Why does my hope chest, which is really my desk from the couch, look worse today and I cleaned it up yesterday?  I still can't put my laptop on it.  Maybe I'll clean off my real desk today and be able to write from there.  Why haven't I started my book yet?  I need to speak with someone from the TSA and ask them about bringing my Copaxone in my carry on when I go see Meghan.  I need to make a list of things to bring to Texas.  I need to make tea.  I see a shrink tomorrow.  I really wish I didn't have to drive myself there but it's one of those things.  I'm a paper hoarder.  Actually a tablet hoarder.  If you saw my bedroom you would be astonished at how many tablets and paper I have.  I've lost a salt shaker.  That drives me crazy when I can't find something.  How do you lose a salt shaker?  It normally takes an hour, at the least, to write a blog post.  David's home.  I need to get up from here and do something.  Rain hurts.  I have new neighbors; Brendan and Tricia.  He is from Ireland and has that cool accent.  Ok, now I'm stretching, my brain is dumped.


Writing prompts for 12/6/16

Write your brain dump.

or

What do you love most about writing?

#DaDecBloPoMo
#keepDawnweird
#MSBeast

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...