12/7/16 - DaDecBloPoMo day 7 - Blah, Blah, blah, blah

So it seems I'm not crazy. Ha!  Had that dude fooled.  The shrink test was stupid.  Remember this, say these numbers backwards, spell words backwards, are you going to kill yourself or others, some weren't easy to answer.  Do you think you are depressed?  What is your mood?  Well yes, yes I do think I'm depressed.  My mood is angry but I stifle it because who wants to be around someone that's angry all the time.  Anyway, he said I passed.  I told him I was going to end each response with "dot com".  He was not amused.  He said I'm on the internet too much, well duh.  Eye roll.

The waiting room for this doctor had several other doctor's offices waiting there.  A lady came in in a wheel chair and made a big production of coming in and being out of breath.  She bossed her husband around and did not shut up the whole time!  When she wasn't talking she was making a noise with her mouth or drumming her fingers.  Making noise of some sort THE WHOLE TIME!  Oh my goodness!  When she came in I ignored her because that's what I do when someone irritates me.  But jeez Louise, she would not be quiet.  Finally she was called in to her appointment and the rest of us was left in silence.  Well except for those TV's that they have in doctor's offices that run adds.  Which is another irritating thing.  Maybe it's me, maybe I'm just irritated all the time.  That's why I stifle my anger so I don't get up and strangle someone because they are making stupid noises.  Just STFU!!

I do have anger issues.  I don't let them slip out but that in itself is kinda scary.  Now that's a Dukes thing.  I don't think it's because I have dots.  #igotdots  When we do finally blow up, stand back, it's not going to be pretty.

Writing prompt for tomorrow, 12/8/16:

Write about what irritates you

or

Write about how you irritate others

Remember:
#keepDawnweird
#keepDawnsnarky
#DaDecBloPoMo
#MSBeast

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...