1/11/17 - San Antonio, here I come! #SATX

In one week I'll be flying south for a week.  I'm getting so excited to see my girl, Meghan.  She is getting an itinerary set for us.  I look forward to seeing more of San Antonio.  I've been there a couple times and have hit the highlights of The Alamo and the Riverwalk.  We will be going to some towns in the Hill Country.  We'll be getting our barbeque fix at The Salt Lick and probably a few other places.

I loved The Alamo but there are other Missions in the area we will be visiting.

We will also be visiting the oldest dance hall in Texas, in Gruene (pronounced Green).  It's been a long time since I two-stepped but I might have to dust off my dancing boots.

We will have tons of stuff to do, what we will need is extra time.  One week won't be enough.  Please pray that we both are well and energized for our vacation.

(I haven't forgotten about Green and Brock, they'll be back.)

Love y'all




No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...