1/13/17 - Itinerary update

Meghan and I are going to see Mark Chestnutt!!

That's the music her Daddy and I would go boot scootin' to along with Barbara and Dave.

I asked her if I should bring my dancing boots or if it would look goofy.  She said "This is Texas".  So dancing boots are getting packed or worn.


It has been two years since my Mom passed away.  There are so many times I wish she were here because I still need to ask her questions.  I miss giving her a hug.  I miss seeing her putz around outside.  I just miss her.  Love you Mama!

Cali is telling her something important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...