Sunday, January 15, 2017

1/15/17 - Miss me?

Did you miss me yesterday?  David and I went to Walmart in the morning and I was wiped out.  This cough is driving me mad.  Nothing I take works.  I'm praying it will be gone by Wednesday.  I have an early flight (what was I thinking?) leaving BWI at 8:30am.  I can hardly wait.

Today I am in the basement doing laundry.  Meghan asked me yesterday if I was packed.  I laughed.  She must have been away from Mama long enough to forget, I'm a procrastinator.  I used to be an amateur-crastinator but now I'm a pro.

Here I sit in the basement.
Kristin has a horrible cough as well.  I wish she were going with me.  She could use a vacation too.  I know how hard it is to have little kids when you are sick.  Yuck!

Love y'all.  I don't know how much I'll be posting over my vacation.  I'm not taking my laptop.

No comments :

Post a Comment