1/15/17 - Miss me?

Did you miss me yesterday?  David and I went to Walmart in the morning and I was wiped out.  This cough is driving me mad.  Nothing I take works.  I'm praying it will be gone by Wednesday.  I have an early flight (what was I thinking?) leaving BWI at 8:30am.  I can hardly wait.

Today I am in the basement doing laundry.  Meghan asked me yesterday if I was packed.  I laughed.  She must have been away from Mama long enough to forget, I'm a procrastinator.  I used to be an amateur-crastinator but now I'm a pro.

Here I sit in the basement.
Kristin has a horrible cough as well.  I wish she were going with me.  She could use a vacation too.  I know how hard it is to have little kids when you are sick.  Yuck!

Love y'all.  I don't know how much I'll be posting over my vacation.  I'm not taking my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...