1/2/17 - One of my three S's




When David and I were first talking I told him there were three S's to describe me; Stubborn, spoiled and stingy.  He accepted my terms and the rest is history.

So today class, we are learning about being stubborn.  Some may say it's a negative personality trait, eh, it could go both ways.

Oxford defines stubborn this way:  Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good reasons to do so.

and the definition of the cool word I found last year, obdurate: Stubbornly refusing to change one's opinion or course of action.

I may have to change my three S's to SOS, Spoiled - Obdurate - Stingy.  I like that.
 Image result for sos
I think being stubborn (or obdurate) is inherited.  Both of my parents were stubborn, Harley Dukes, Sr. took the prize though. 

My cousin needs help, healing and rest and I'm going to help her, if I have to tie her down to do it.  She's being obdurate though.  It runs in the family.

Image result for kissing lipsI love y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...