1/3/17 - Looking forward 2017

This time of year either makes us look back or, hopefully, makes us look forward.  In my head, I spend too much time looking back.  Don't get me wrong, I love looking back on my good times, I've had so many.  I was blessed with Godly parents, knew the love and support of siblings, was blessed with healthy children that are now adults and was blessed with the best grandbabies in the whole world!  I was so blessed with my husband, David, who loves and supports me no matter what.

I'd like to look forward with a hope that someday MS will be no more, or really all invisible illnesses.

I do look forward to seeing my Meghan in a couple weeks.  We have a lot of fun to look forward to, I hope we stay healthy between now and then.

I look forward to getting my shit together in 2017.  I mean seriously??  I need to get my head organized and then hopefully, the rest will follow.

I look forward to getting back on track with book reviews.  I have so many pending and so many that I need to write (maybe today knocking out one).

What seemingly comes easy to some people doesn't come that easy with me.  I know what I need to do, I just need the gumption and energy to get 'er done.  I sit and look at what I need to do and feel guilty for not getting up and doing it.  I wish I could get up and do it.  All day yesterday and this morning my right leg, below my knee feels like it's broken.  I know it isn't broken but it still feels that way.  Now to look at me you wouldn't know, at first glance, that I'm in pain.  MS people say that the pain we feel would cripple a normal person.  I don't know that I agree with this sentiment as I don't know anyone's pain tolerance except mine.  I know I've always been able to work through the pain, not anymore.

Multiple Sclerosis = sucky future

To end on a high note...

Image result for kissing lips I love y'all.  I hope you have a great day.  See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...