1/6/17 - Mortality

Mortality yawns in your face when you lose a childhood friend.  A friend that I've known, possibly forever, passed away yesterday.  We were in Girl Scouts together.  I called her parents Aunt and Uncle, as she did mine.  Her younger sister was in my grade in school, she, two years older.

Is 60 too young to die?  You bet it is.  She didn't have children but she left behind a husband, both parents and a younger sister.  When something like this happens, you check yourself.  Am I ready to go?

She suffers no more, for that I am thankful.  I hate to hear anyone suffer, especially on their death bed.  I pray for her family, I hope you will too.

Rest in peace Cindy, may your memory be a blessing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...