1/7/17 - It's snowing (can you feel my enthusiam?) #delsnow

What a difference a half-century makes.  If I woke up to snow like this I would be so excited, when I was eight.  Now, not so much.  I wish I had the energy to get out and play in it.  It is beautiful.

Max doesn't like it.  He shakes his paws and wants to go back in the house.  All-in-all, he doesn't like any precipitation.


We are supposed to get 7 - 10 inches.  You would think that would be a good thing, but it's not.

Do you get stuff stuck in your head?  Annoying isn't it?  Right now, I have had this song stuck in my brain for 3 or 4 days.


And the dialog that is going on in my head is crazy.  You wouldn't be able to follow along without a playbook.  It's hard enough for me to be able to follow along.  Now that I've shared the Simon and Garfunkel video, that song will be in your head too.  Mwahahahahaaaaaa...

 love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...