Monday, March 20, 2017

3/20/17 - So many things...

I talked to my Aunt D this morning.  My Uncle Bill passed away in January; he was her hero, soul mate and love of her life for 58 years, 56 of those years married.  Uncle Bill was like a second father to me.  Aunt D is doing good, she is picking up the pieces of her broken heart and trying to settle into a life without her best friend.  I can't imagine the pain that she, and my cousin Andrea and her family are going through.  I know how hard it is to lose your beloved Daddy as both Andrea and I were Daddy's girls.  I thank God for my Aunt D, she's the last member of the Toomey family and my last living Aunt.  I cherish our talks, even if they are only a checkup call.  Please pray for peace and comfort for my family.  May Uncle Bill's memory be a blessing.

Now on to the crazy stuff.  I think my daughter believes I'm crazy because I can feel germs on my hands.  I had a neurologist appointment last week, six-month checkup, and Kristin asked if I told him about my germy hands.  NO, I don't want him to send me to a shrink!  I already know I'm crazy, why confirm it?  When I was in Texas with Meghan she asked me when I went crazy (also talking about my germy hands) and I told her the first time I went crazy was April 1984 (when she was born) and the second time was December 1986 (when Kristin was born).  My daughters think highly of their Mother.  Heehee 😀


Crazy stuff to think about:

Things we say (me included) that are just plain stupid.

"It's either going to get done or it's not." (Duh)
"I found it in the last place I looked." (You wouldn't keep looking after you found it.)

My sweetheart Cali came over yesterday for a little while.  We doodled, colored and played school.  She wants to be a teacher when she grows up.  I told her that was great!  She and I will be spending the summer together and I have so many plans for us.  Can't wait!

 Ꮠ

 Love y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment