2/2/2019 - Good times

The 2020 election season has begun. I'm a MAGA voter and will be again in 2020 but isn't it fun to look at the other side of the ticket. There is a HUGE list of democrat hopefuls. Here is a partial list and my thoughts.

Cory Book aka/Spartacus - get your walleye fixed, no one wants to see that for 4 years
Joe Biden - from my great state of Delaware or Scranton, PA - pffft, you're dumb
John Hickenlooper - who the hell is he and who wants to say that last name
Eric Holder - go ahead and try to kick me, dumbass
Robert Francis O'Rourke - why would your Irish family give you a Spanish nickname plus if you can't beat Ted Cruz, why would you think you can beat Trump
Elizabeth Warren - u-hna-lv-hi
Howard Schultz(I) - you should have stuck to coffee
Hillary Clinton - though she hasn't announced, you know she will - BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bernie Sanders(I) - you are going to blow out your carotid if you don't stop SCREAMING







No comments:

Post a Comment

2/2/2022 - Tips before your spouse dies

Here are some tips that I've learned with the death of my husband. Have your own credit cards. If you have individual credit cards you w...